Connecting your existing domain requires changing the DNS Records in your registrar so that the domain will point to our servers and to your new site.
To connect your domain:
- Log in to your registrar account
The registrar is where you originally purchased the domain. If you don't remember who your registrar is, you can use whois.net to find out.
- Locate the Control Panel or Domain Manager of your domain in your registrar account.
The control panel allows you to change the DNS records from the default ones provided by the registrar. Different registrars may have different control panel layouts and other names for it as well. You might find it under 'DNS Manager' or 'Domain Manager".
- In your registrar's Control Panel, change the A record and the CNAME:
A record - Host → @ (empty) points to → 126.96.36.199
CNAME - Host → www points to → router.wonepage.com
Few important notes:
- It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate worldwide.
- If there are previous A records in your DNS settings - make sure to delete them.